Now in its 8th year the World Low Cost Airlines Congress is where the world’s low cost carriers meet to learn from each other, where network and charter carriers come to learn from low cost, and where the industry that supplies them comes to do business. It is about strategy, innovation, and the future of the aviation industry.
Easyjet’s Carolyn McCall and more CEOs, heads of routes, networks, marketing, distribution and revenues from the world’s Low Cost Airlines are meeting in September. Their challenge: How to adapt to an era of slower growth?
Book now to join the CEOs of Wizz Air, Norwegian, Germanwings, Vueling, and more airlines….
They’re concentrating on ancillary revenues, loyalty and customer engagement, and more effective distribution.
If you have a solution that can help them, you should book now for your best business development opportunity of the year.
Don’t miss the Route Development Day: This year a dedicated Route Development Day brings together airlines and airports around how to manage summer / winter schedules, routes and the fleet to get the most out of your assets and create the most attractive customer value proposition.
Key Speakers include:
- Azran Osman Rani, Chief Executive Officer, Air Asia X
- Bob Jordan, Executive Vice President, Strategy and Planning, Southwest Airlines
- Pete Mcglade, Senior Strategic Advisor, Southwest Airlines
- Alex Cruz, Chief Executive Officer, Vueling
- Patee Sarasin, Chief Executive Officer, Nok Air
- Tero Taskila, Chief Commercial Officer, airBaltic
- Jan Fogelberg, VP, Customer Experience & Technology, Frontier Airlines
- Samyuth Sridharan, Chief Commercial Officer, SpiceJet
- Zhang Xiuzhi, CEO, Spring Airlines
- Bjorn Kjos, Chief Executive Officer, Norwegian Air Shuttle
Download the brochure for more information: http://www.terrapinn.com/template/live/documents.aspx?e=4034