The World’s Number One Airport Magazine
For over 50 years, Airports International magazine has been the market leader covering the services, finance and management of the world’s airports and their development projects. Combining news and insight on the technology and innovations that are needed to ensure that airports run smoothly and meet 21st century challenges and legislation, Airports International attracts a senior level of airport professional reader who recognise the editorial quality and independence.
www.airportsinternational.com was launched in 2003 with its mission to be the source for up-to-date daily airport news & developments for the airport business community. Social media channels as well as daily and weekly online reporting on the widest range of issues ensure that online users are kept up-to-date with the world’s leading and breaking stories that impact and assist airport operations.
NUMBER ONE FOR EDITORIAL QUALITY & INDEPENDENCE
Regular news and analysis includes:
- Passenger experience/flow modelling, signage, seating, baggage handling, airport terminal design, architecture and construction, security screening and retail operations;
- Airside & ramp technology including tow tractors, power units, cargo handling, ARFF, winter services & technology, hi-lifts and buses.
- Security is analysed in every issue from perimeter fencing, cargo & passenger screening, biometrics and latest detection technologies.
- In line with the expanding and evolving digital landscape, white papers, thought leadership, opinion pieces as well as video are also an integral part of the editorial operations.
Airports International is distributed at all the major industry events and has unique and long-standing relationships with conference organisers facilitating direct access to speakers and delegates.
STRONG EDITORIAL CREATES A LOYAL DEPENDABLE READERSHIP
More than 11,000* print copies are sent to individuals working within airports, airport authorities, airlines, federal, state and local organisations, government ministries, armed forces & the military, ground services, airport equipment manufacturers, financial institutions, retail, air traffic control, airport security services, designers, architects, construction companies and airport industry consultants
*ABC: Terms of Controlled Circulation audit. ABC 2018 Audit Certificate 11,612 average circulation per issue. Contact your local sales representative for a copy of the report.
NUMBER ONE FOR CONNECTING WITH AIRPORT SENIORITY
DIGITAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS
www.airportsinternational.com was launched in 2003 with its mission to be the leading source for up-to-date daily airport news & developments for the airport business community.
Build your brand and raise your visibility by using a variety of digital advertising opportunities available on www.airportsinternational.com:
- Regular leaderboards and MPUs
- Background Takeover
- Road blocks
- White papers/thought leadership
- Headline videos
- Enhanced listing in the Directory of Suppliers and Services
- Email newsletter sponsorship
CONNECT WITH THE LARGEST AUDIENCE OF AIRPORT PROFESSIONALS WORLDWIDE
Increase your company’s profile and full product/brand recall to the widest global audience, by combining Airport International’s print and digital solutions. To find out more information on blended print and online media solutions, please contact your sales representative: