Ground Handling

Menzies Secures British Airways and easyJet Contracts

May 23, 2019 0

Menzies Aviation has announced three contract agreements to deliver aircraft cleaning services to British Airways and easyJet. Menzies Aviation received full clearance for the acquisition of Airline Services Limited (ASL) in January 2019 and said the […]

Air Cargo

Swissport Wins Finnair Cargo Terminal Contract

May 20, 2019 0

Finnair Cargo has appointed Swissport as the new operator of its COOL Nordic Cargo Hub facility at Helsinki Airport. From June 2019, Swissport will handle over 600 tons of perishables, pharmaceuticals and general cargo daily. […]

Air Traffic Control

New Majority Ownership for Gatwick Airport

May 14, 2019 0

London Gatwick has announced that VINCI Airports has completed the purchase of a 50.01% stake in the airport. Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP) will continue to manage the remaining 49.99% interest in Gatwick. The new partners […]