Are you an experienced Trimmer/Cabin Mechanic with Tedlar experience looking for a new challenge at a progressive UK airline?
This UK based organisation requires Trimmers/Cabin Mechanics to work base maintenance on their B737 & B757 fleet as part of their 2018/19 winter programme.
The details of the Trimmer/Cabin Mechanic contract are;
Start: October 2018 - April 2019
Location: Leeds Bradford Airport
Rate: £18/hr days, £19/hr nights
Shift: Mon - Fri or 4 on 4 off
Successful Trimmer/Cabin Mechanics will be required to provide JMC with the following;
- Up to date CV demonstrating Tedlar experience on Boeing aircraft
- Training/apprenticeship certificates
- EWIS (group 4 & 5 minimum)
- FTS 1 & 2
- Passport/right to live and work in the EU
- JMC registration document (provided on application)
If you wish to discuss this position further, please contact Jamie Priestman onor
JMC Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.