Turkish Airlines via CAE Parc Aviation want to hear from you! As part of their on-going, extensive growth expansion Turkish Airlines are now servicing more routes than any other European or Asian carrier. CAE Parc Aviation offer to guide you through the application, screening and start process by providing support, co-ordination, reliability and detailed screening preparation information.
Position: A320 Captain
Base: Istanbul, Turkey
Screening dates and location: Weekly assessments Monday to Friday. Flights and Accommodation are provided.
Commencement Date: Flexible - Dependent on your availability
Contract: Direct with airline
B737NG Line Captains Minimum Requirements:
- Birth date between 01/01/1956,
- Minimum high school diploma,
- No written penalty due to flight default or lack of discipline,
- No history of criminal record.
- Must be a current Commander/Captain,
- Minimum 5.500 total flight hours,
- Minimum 3.000 or more flight hours on aircrafts over 27 tonnes,
- Minimum 500 PIC flight hours on the applied aircraft type,
- Flown at least 250 hours in the last 12 months on the applied aircraft type
- Meet the required health conditions of the Airlines Transportation of the ICAO Annex-1 and JAR FCL 3 on Airline Transportation Pilot.
Foreign Language (English) Requirements
- ICAO Level 4 in English,
- Only EASA licence is acceptable.
Salary and Benefits Packages include:
- New commuting roster: Block days off 4+3+1 OR 5+2+1
- Monthly salary and quarterly bonus
- Per Diems
- Overtime over 70 flight hours
- ID90 Tickets and unlimited ZED travel on THY network
- Low tax payment
- Screening flights and accommodation fully covered by THY
“CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.