Aircraft Controller (Preflight) Pool Posting-ONT00144
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Identify risks to schedule, unplanned work
- Conduct readiness reviews for Preflight phases with cross functional teams
- Hold Quality gate review between FAL and PF, understanding TTR and impact to schedule
- Debrief from Pilot to Flight OPS and FAL and snag management
- Connect with Flight OPS and be primary communication source for aircraft status
- Provide PF Status to the organization (A/C Progress, schedule, repetitive snags, etc)
- Develop standards and processes for Preflight optimization – Master and tactical plans
- Safety reporting and action plans
- Provide a standard Production handover between shifts
- Hold Monthly meetings with OPS (PF, FAL and AERO) providing visibility of repetitive issues and ways to improve
- Facilitate Maintenance schedule if necessary (RFT focal validation and into schedule)
- Manage technical issues visibility
- Develop training and versatility matrix for preflight teams including training planning
- Provide assistance to AMO team for upcoming Customer visits
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a post-secondary degree/diploma in technical discipline is preferred
- You have 3-5 years engineering or technical, project/ program management
- You have flexibility to work various shifts, including weekends.
- You have sound aircraft Engineering and/or Operations experience (asset).
- You demonstrate a professional attitude and superior communication skills (essential).
- You have excellent organizational, time management skills, foresight, accuracy, attention to detail and commitment to objectives and responsibilities.
- You are good leader, team player and problem solver, interested in leading a cross-functional team to achieve success for the Global Aircraft Program.
- You have a pro-active attitude and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- You are self-motivated, autonomous and enthusiastic.
- You demonstrate ability to work willingly and independently in a fast paced, challenging environment.
- You have good computing skills; proficient in MS Office and experience with MS Access/Project is an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 25.01.2019, 10:21:59 AM