A330, 757-200 / 300, 767-200 / 300, A300 - 600 (PW4000)
Freight, Cargo & Logistics, Licensed Maintenance - Base, Licensed Maintenance - Line
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other that has pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969.
Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the world? And the more we connect, the better life on earth becomes.
Do you want to make a difference? Then join our insanely customer-centric team.
To find out more, visit workingatdhl.com.
European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH (EAT) is a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL Group. It is an aircraft maintenance company as well as a cargo airline. EAT Leipzig’s fleet consists of 34 aircraft, including Airbus A300-600, A330-200 and Boeing 757. At present, destinations in Europe, Africa, North America and the Middle East are approached. The company currently employs approximately 1000 staff at its bases at Leipzig/Halle airport and in Brussels.
We are looking for a motivated and responsible Aircraft Technician CAT B2 (m/f/x) to perform the following tasks:
- Maintenance and repair of aircraft avionic and electrical systems of wide body aircraft and aircraft parts
- Analyses of disorders and debugging by changing defective parts
- Installation of sensor systems, components of electronic steering and control units, as well as electro-pneumatically and hydraulically operated systems
- Installation, testing and commissioning of communication, radar and autopilot systems
- Inspection and approval of aircraft after maintenance work within the specified internal qualifications
- Documentation of all executed tasks
- Completed apprenticeship as an aircraft mechanic for maintenance or engines
- Aircraft Maintenance License “Certifying Staff” by EASA Part-66 Category B2 (CAT B2)
- Accurate and conscientious attitude towards work
- Ability to make considered decisions
- Good English and German language skills
- Enjoy working in teams
- Willingness to work in a three-shift system
- An exciting and challenging task in an international working environment
- Permanent job in a distinctive corporate culture
- Group-wide employee campaigns and health promotion offers
- 24h staff canteen and free drinks
- Job Ticket
We look forward to receiving your application via our online system.