Are you motivated by providing good customer experiences and finding solutions? And do you have experience working with a GDS? Then we have the perfect vacancy for you in Málaga.
We are looking for experienced Travel Consultants to represent a multinational company in the travel sector. As a part of our team, you will receive ongoing improvement courses to boost your career in the travel industry. Furthermore, you will get a stable project, an attractive salary package and your working time will be shift-based (24/7).
With this role, you’ll be the first point of contact and it is your responsibility to ensure a positive customer experience. Your main task will be to reply to e-mails, messages and phone calls from B2B customers all over the world day and night. Therefore, you should be comfortable with covering 24/7 shifts. You will assist the customers in finding solutions and make sure that their booking and re-booking goes as smoothly as possible.
As a person you have a positive mind-set that will help you to deal with tricky customer problems. You have experience from the travel industry, and you can easily turn any problem into a solution. As a requirement you should have at least 2 years of proven experience working with any Global Distribution System (GDS), preferably Amadeus. It will be a plus, if you have knowledge about e-ticketing.
You will have your workday in our new office in Benalmádena-Málaga, which has space for 800 employees, where you will become a part of the Webhelp family. As our new colleague, you will experience a professional work environment focusing on unity, development and diversity.
Native level in one of the languages:
- Attractive salary conditions
- Paid training
- Professional challenges and a career opportunity within customer service
- A modern and international working environment
- WebHEALTH programme initiatives
- Spanish contract with its beneficial goods
- You are fluent in English
- You have minimum 2 years of experience with a GDS
- You have experience from the travel industry
- You have knowledge about e-ticketing
- You have solid communication and listening skills
- You have a solution-driven mentality
- You have a positive and motivated mind-set
Are you the right candidate?
If you can recognize yourself in the above job description and you want to be a part of our travel team, send your CV (in English) with your skills and experience already today.