Do you have strong client facing sales experience working within the Aviation sector? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge working within a Global organization that offers career progression and development?
This position is based in the South East working within Business Aviation.
Job details: -
- Managing and maintaining current key client Accounts
- Weekly and monthly sales reporting
- Monthly revenue forecast input
- Approvals for proposals, including any pricing adjustments
- Develop retention and growth strategies
- Work closely with the Sales Leader to create a plan that drives sales within your territory
Experience required: -
- Must have a strong background/Understanding in Aircraft Maintenance ideally within Business Aviation
- Must have sold into MRO’s Maintenance departments within Part 135 type departments
- Strong sales background
- Strong negotiation skills
- Field sales experience
- Must be able to maintain professionalism in the workplace
- Degree in engineering, business, aviation, marketing or finance
For more information in regard to this exciting opportunity please apply today.
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.