To view all images click on the images tab.
Aviaco is a multinational company focused on the supplying and management of Ground Support Equipment (GSE) for the Aviation sector.
After being a key player in the GSE market for decades, Aviaco has become now one of the largest companies in the world supplying used and refurbished ground support equipment in more than 90 countries across the world.
Aviaco counts with a solid team of top professionals, with more than 25 years of experience in the ground support industry, which has led the company to be one of the key players in the GSE market nowadays.
Our company provides a wide portfolio of services for our customers which includes sales & purchase of ground support equipment worldwide; short & long term GSE rental services; refurbishment and repair & maintenance services; fleet management and other related value-added services.
Aviaco’s highly experienced team has created a robust portfolio of services which intend to meet all our customers’ needs and requirements and to create a full-service concept. Our main activities include:
- Sales & purchase of high-quality ground support equipment worldwide, being specialised in Africa, Asia and Europe and being able to satisfy any customer demand due to our global network of GSE suppliers and our vast experience in the aviation industry.
- Short & long term GSE rental, offering several leasing and rental solutions to our already existing customers in 5 countries in Europe and ready to extent our rental offer worldwide.
- Repair & maintenance, performing own in-house maintenance in our 3 main workshops in Europe (Netherlands, Belgium and Spain) and in our network of high quality sub-contractors facilities capable of overhauling any type of equipment.
Third party equipment refurbishment is also provided to help our customers to extend the lifetime of their GSE at the most competitive prices.
- Fleet management, counting with a strong monitoring system which allows us to provide relevant data in terms of necessity and availability of units to our customers.
- Other value-added services such as
- competitive door-to-door transport services, working with the largest transport companies in Belgium & the Netherlands and shipping equipment out of Rotterdam, & Antwerp every week
- spare parts delivery (main systems or subassemblies, consumables, rotables and electrical components)
- commissioning on-site
Aviaco’s mission is to create an open and true business relationship with our customers, where confidence is essential, then we are strongly committed to always keep an “open books” policy in terms of service quality and pricing.
This commitment is based in the following parameters:
- Transparency – No hidden costs in our offers
- Suitability – Always quoting the types of equipment which more meet our customers’ needs
- Empathy – Thinking with our customers and giving them support and feedback
- Facilitation – Offering value-added services (transport, commissioning on site, ..)
- Fulfillment – Being focused on meeting all our customers’ expectations
Phone: +32 471 94 27 80